Apr 28, 2021
One of my favorite parts of running a question and answer
website are the questions I am asked by readers and listeners like
you. The reason I love it so much is because answering your
questions pushes me to think about the work that I do in new ways
so that I can clearly articulate and share my approach to
In this week's podcast I answer the following questions:
- How do you approach tapping for guilt and shame?
- Is it normal to have drastic ups and downs on the tapping
journey? Sometimes I feel like I am making great progress only to
fall back to where I was before.
- What should I do if I am feeling too stressed and panicked even
to think about tapping?
- I have been suffering for 13 months with long COVID where I am
dealing with symptoms daily. How would you tap for that?
- Often when I'm tapping I get stuck in crying mode. Do you have
any advice as to whether to allow myself to keep crying until it
runs its course, or if I should do something to stop it?
If you have questions about tapping, please let me know.
Here are my answers to this week's questions.
(Don't forget, you can support the podcast and receive
some wonderful thank you gifts!)
Apple Podcast |
Google Podcast |
Amazon Music |